I’ve been able to write on behalf of a handful of wonderful organizations, each with their own unique clientele. The bulk of the site consists of blog articles. However, there are some press releases, white papers and various other web projects (So browse around!). Below you’ll find info on my writing positions and clients/writing types for each.
- Written Work: MEMSBlog—MEMS the Word weekly newsletter—website event pages
- Clients: Heartland Homes—Sherpa Software—High’s Chimney—Thermaxx Jackets—Qorpak
- Intern: Oct. 2012 – Mar. 2013, Freelance: Sept. 2013 – Feb. 2014 (High’s Chimney)
- Clients: Ocean Point Resort—Sentric—Legacy Remodeling—Nexstara—Pittsburgh Technical Institute—Duquesne University—Tulsa Welding School—Computer Systems Institute—Belleville Intl.—True Merchant—Tech Burgher—Clear Sky SEO—Yellow Bridge Interactive—Velocity ES
- Associate: March – July, Freelance: July – August
- Blogs: Go Financial Aid Blog—University Parent—Youtern